Internet Marketing Tips; Reach out to your target market using many marketing tools - Direct Marketing, Social Networking and Email Marketing.
Internet Marketing Tip: Reach out to your Target Market
Set up a top 100 prospects file
- Prospects that need your services and are going to buy this year (contact 1 x a week)
Set up Contact files;
- Prospects that need your services, but have put the decision on hold (contact 2 x a month)
- Prospects that are not going to need your services anytime soon, but you would still like to keep your name in front of them
- Clients that have purchased and you need to keep your name in front of them.
- Colleagues that you may refer business to.
Internet Marketing Tip: Network locally and online
Attend local meetings where these people are likely to be
- Collect business cards
- Send direct mail
- Visit in person
Invite people that fit into your target market to be friends, followers & connections
- Provide valuable, interesting content that appeals to these people
Join online Groups, ‘like’ pages, get involved in forums, and question & Get involved in the discussions
- Answer questions at LinkedIn and Quora
- Post valuable and interesting content
- Join networks where your target market hangs out.
Set up your own Groups and Pages
Internet Marketing Tip: Email marketing is a powerful marketing tool
- Contact every one of your contacts at least once a month with a newsletter
- Send out links to relevant and interesting information you find on the internet
- Send out links to your new blog content
- Share videos
- Set up a free informational product, and have that information automatically emailed to a contact list on a regular basis.