Social Media Marketing success can sometimes feel like such a complex process. However, I’ve found that breaking the complex down to some basics can really help. Here’s 10 Social Media Marketing Success for Business Tips that are simple, straightforward, and can help you get results quickly.
1. Write at least 1 blog per week. Pick a day and time. Be consistent. Yes, your blog is part of your social media strategy!
2. Create a scheduling calendar for all your profiles. This will make posting much easier.
3. Write a matching and dynamite bio or about section on all your social profiles.
4. Be consistent across all social channels. Your fans are not going to engage with you if you are inconsistent with posting content and engaging.
5. Build partnerships with other like minded and complementary businesses.
6. Share content from other complimentary businesses and build business relationships. If you give you will also receive.
7. Create marketing campaigns once a month or once a quarter around a special event, course, webinar, new product etc.
8. Treat each social network different. So, don’t schedule a post and then send it to all your networks. Craft each post uniquely
9. Send an email periodically and invite all your clients and/or potential clients to follow you on one social network at a time and offer an incentive or gift for doing so.
10. Advertise your social media profiles offline on business cards, brochures, signs, events and more.
There you have it! Doing these simple things can be great steps that can have a big impact on your marketing!